Digital twins are a digital replication of a current asset, supply chain or process. They are an advancement on current models and simulations in that they operate in parallel to the real process, mirroring the asset, supply chain or process in a digital world. Digital twins are mainly used to duplicate various processes of the system with the help of digital models. It can run and study multiple simulations of system to understand different processes.
- Reflecting on a night in a lifeboat
- Understanding Competitors And Threats To Your Business
- COVID–The death or resurgence of Strategy
- COVID19 will change the workplace forever!
- Achieve your goals by having 2020 Vision?
- We Need a Big Hairy Audacious Energy Goal
- I hit an iceberg, sunk and survived!
- A Balanced Approach To Energy Generation
- Energy and the Environment NSW
- Business Learnings from Government