In 2007 the cruise ship MS Explorer sunk in the Antarctica after hitting an iceberg. All 155 passengers and crew were saved.[read more]
- COVID19 will change the workplace forever!
- Achieve your goals by having 2020 Vision?
- Australia Needs a Big Hairy Audacious Energy Goal
- I hit an iceberg, sunk and survived!
- A Balanced Approach To Energy Generation
- Energy and the Environment NSW
- Business Learnings from Government
- Time For A Business Health Checkup!
- The Roadmap To Growth
- To Win You Need To Have More Clients In Your Basket