In 2007 the cruise ship MS Explorer sunk in the Antarctica after hitting an iceberg. All 155 passengers and crew were saved.[read more]
- Are You Struggling to Achieve your Strategic Vision?
- Did you take time out over Christmas to do a business review?
- Do You Understand Your Competitors And Threats To Your Business?
- David Nixon Newsletter December 2018
- Why the Christmas Break is the best time to do a business review!
- Are Different Agendas And Values Hurting Your Business?
- Does your SME struggle with Governance, Risk and Compliance?
- Icebergs and Boats don’t mix!
- Are You the Right Person to Take Your Business to The Next Level?
- Growth Periods Can Breed Inefficiencies in SMEs