In 2007 the cruise ship MS Explorer sunk in the Antarctica after hitting an iceberg. All 155 passengers and crew were saved.
- Reflecting on a night in a lifeboat
- Understanding Competitors And Threats To Your Business
- COVID–The death or resurgence of Strategy
- COVID19 will change the workplace forever!
- Achieve your goals by having 2020 Vision?
- We Need a Big Hairy Audacious Energy Goal
- I hit an iceberg, sunk and survived!
- A Balanced Approach To Energy Generation
- Energy and the Environment NSW
- Business Learnings from Government